GPAT Admit Card 2019 Download – ntagpat.nic.in Login Hall Ticket
GPAT Admit Card 2019 Download – ntagpat.nic.in Login Hall Ticket. Collect AICTE Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Exam Call Letter / Permission Letter 2019.
AICTE GPAT Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 – National Testing Agency has released GPAT Hall Ticket 2019 on official web portal https://nta.ac.in/ . Candidates can Generate their GPAT Admit Card 2019 for January Exam from direct link available on this web page. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 can be downloaded using official portal.
GPAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download – NTA Login
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Examination Date. Candidates can able to download their AICTE GPAT Admit Card 2019 from 7th January 2019 till 27th January 2019 from official web site. As NTA GPAT Exam 2019 will counducts on 28th January 2019 at different – different GPAT Examination Centres Across All India. GPAT Call Letter 2019 is an very important document as per examination. As all the candidates who are taking part in GPAT Examination 2019 for M.Pharm Programmes. They all must have to bring an ID Proof with their GPAT Permission Letter 2019. GPAT Admit Card 2019 must be printed on A4 Size Paper with clear ink. Check here direct link of GPAT Admit Card 2019 Download.
|GPAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Available From||7 Jan 2019|
|GPAT Exam Date 2019||28 Jan 2019|
How To Download GPAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 ?
- Open Official Web Portal of GPAT – ntagpat.nic.in
- Click here on “GPAT Admit Card” link.
- And now candidates have to enter their Registration No. And Date Of Birth. And click on Login.
- Check all Details like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Roll No., Exam Date, Exam Centre, Exam Time,etc.
- Read all Instructions given on GPAT Hall Ticket 2019 very Carefully.
- Take a Hard Copy of GPAT Admit Card on A4 Size Paper.
- Bring any ID Proof with GPAT Hall Ticket on GPAT Examination Date.
What Is The GPAT 2019 Exam Pattern ?
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 is organised by National Testing Agency for Candidates who wants Admission in M.Pharm Programmes. GPAT 2019 Examination Paper has total 125 Questions. And Candidates are informed that AICTE will cut 1 Mark for every Wrong Question has their is Negative Marking for GPAT Exam 2019. Candidates have to complete their GPAT 2019 Exam in 3 Hours. And Candidates will Awarded by 4 Marks for Each Right Answer.
ntagpat.nic.in Login – AICTE GPAT Exam 2019 Syllabus
All the candidates can download GPAT Examination Syllabus 2019 PDF from this page. Click here to download GPAT 2019 Exam Syllabus PDF.
FAQ For GPAT Exam 2019
Q. When will GPAT-2019 Examination be conducted ?
- On 28th Jan 2019 .
Q. Whether the examination will be offline or online ?
- GPAT Exam 2019 will be computer based test and will be conducted through online mode only.
Q. Can a center be allotted by the NTA manually ?
- No .
Q. Is there any Negative Marking in the GPAT-2019 ?
- Yes, For Each Incorrect Answer 1 Mark will deducted.
Q. Is there any helpline for GPAT-2019 examination for the aspirants ?
- The Helpline No. – 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526